The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 5th district
- Erie County Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Outreach Center
- VA Western New York Healthcare System at Batavia
- Monroe County Veterans Service Agency
- Buffalo Regional Office
- Buffalo Vet Center
- VA Western New York Healthcare System at Buffalo
- Canandaigua VA Medical Center
- Dunkirk VA Outpatient Clinic
- Jamestown VA Outpatient Clinic
- Lackawanna VA Outpatient Clinic
- Lockport VA Outpatient Clinic
- Olean VA Outpatient Clinic
- Rochester Vet Center
- Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic
- Warsaw Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Wyoming County Veteran's Service Agency
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on New York benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.